As a whole, motorcycle crash victims sustain far greater injuries than car and truck crash victims. This is because they are almost entirely exposed and virtually unprotected. Motorcycle crashes often result in long term injuries necessitating extensive care. Motorcycle accidents that result in permanent injuries often require round-the-clock, lifelong care.
If you were injured in a motorcycle accident, it is crucial to make sure that you are properly compensated for your losses. The ordinary motorcycle accident victim does not know how to properly settle a case with an insurance company or how to pursue a favorable verdict or court award. It takes an experienced motorcycle accident attorney to properly represent you and pursue the maximum amount of compensation possible.
Attorney Rafik Kamell has been practicing law since 1990 and has represented thousands of clients during this 26 year time span. Attorney Kamell has the knowledge and ability to zealously represent motorcycle accident victims and the families of deceased motorcycle accident victims. Attorney Kamell will pursue the highest amount of compensation available in all motorcycle accident cases.
Pursuing the Highest Amount of Compensation for Motorcycle Accident Victims and for Deceased Victims’ Families
Motorcycle accident victims may pursue various types of compensation, depending on the circumstances and the case. Compensation may include, but is not necessarily limited to the following:
- Medical expenses – this includes past, present and future medical expenses such as hospital expenses, doctor’s appointments, medical tests, treatment, medication, rehabilitation and much more
- Lost wages and earnings – from the time of the accident forward, including future lost earnings
- Pain and suffering, emotional distress, disfigurement, etc.
- Property loss – repair or replacement of motorcycle, vehicle rental
- Wrongful death action – legal heirs may pursue compensation for the deceased victim
- Other – ask Attorney Kamell
Experienced La Habra and California Motorcycle Accident and Personal Injury Attorney, Rafik Kamell
It is important to contact Attorney Kamell as soon as possible after the accident so he can review police reports and witness statements and commence with your case. Remember, insurance companies do not have your best interests in mind and offer unrealistic lowball settlement amounts. Let an experienced attorney get you the compensation you deserve. Attorney Kamell of The Kamell Lawyers Group offers a free case review, which you can schedule immediately by calling 562-697-1000.